All it took was a little DIY to make these grocery store cupcakes worthy of a mermaid party. Keep reading for your free printable and the super easy 3 step instructions.
- cupcakes with icing in whatever color matches your mermaid party colors
a glue stick
- The Merfolk Mermaid Cupcake Topper free printable
- Print The Merfolk Mermaid Cupcake toppers on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut the cupcake toppers out using scissors or a 1 1/2” circle punch. You can print and cut out an additional set of cupcake toppers so you see a mermaid on the front and back of the cupcake, or you can cut out plain white circles.
- Glue a toothpick between the two circles to create your topper and add them to your premade cupcakes.
These cupcake toppers are perfect for a Little Mermaid watch party, a mermaid birthday party, or just to make a regular day a little more (what’s that word?) sweet!
Find your free printable here.