GUEST BLOGGER: Chas of @letdatgirleat
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My favorite holiday tradition is helping my grandmother put up her Christmas
decorations! The older I get, the more I appreciate using the holidays to have more quality time with my loved ones.
CARDAMON & GRAPEFRUIT GIN FIZZ
Make your holiday season sparkle with this bubbly festive cocktail!
(Makes two cocktails)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 oz Rosemary syrup
- 3 oz Cardamom infused gin
- 1/2 cup Grapefruit juice
- Splash of Prosecco, chilled
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Pour rosemary syrup, infused gin and grapefruit juice over ice in a cocktail mixer. Shake to combine.
- Using a strainer, divide the mixture in two glasses filled with fresh ice.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Cheers!
If you tried out this recipe, make sure you tag us on social media so we can see your festive drinks in action! Let us know in the comments what you think.